Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions 2012


We rang in the new year quietly, with the kids in bed, sipping pomegranate mimosas. We did visit my bff's house for a bit, but my kids needed to get to bed! Mason, of course, didn't want to leave, especially with Sarah playing tractors with him. Averie didn't want to leave since Nicole started feeding her! Love leaving 2011 behind with the ones I love!

I am a little torn about putting my resolutions on paper, even more torn about putting them in a place for anybody to see. That's a little "too able to hold accountable" for me! But I have 'resolved' to put them out and maybe feel accountable and then maybe I will work harder to accomplish them. Ahhh, lofty goals!!
1. Keep a tidier household. (I laugh a bit, typing this, and glancing around the very messy room) But I'm gonna clean it up as soon as I finish this!!
2. Eat/drink healthier. Easier said than done I feel, but definitely need to make a better effort, for me and the habits I don't want my kids to form
3. Answer texts when I get them. I know I am horrible at this, but I am going to try to do better!
4. Blogging. Period. Rumor has it, there is a challenge to take at least one picture every day and blog it. Well....challenge accepted! Enough said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment